Husky Leadership Initiative
Storytelling and conversation with inspiring leaders
Husky Leadership Initiative Leadership Firesides offer ongoing opportunities for students to engage in meaningful dialogue with a diverse range of civic, corporate and campus leaders in an informal setting. These leaders share their personal journeys and perspectives on leadership and become momentary mentors for students attending the event. The Firesides are a way for students to learn more about and reflect on leadership and build their leadership competence and confidence.
Do you have suggestions for Fireside speakers? Please tell us by emailing email@example.com.
The Husky Leadership Initiative and Starbucks present:
2015-2016 Leadership Firesides
Winter 2015 Leadership Firesides
- Sahar Fathi, Policy Changer & Immigrant/Refugee Rights Activist
- Jennifer Shipe, Survivor & Sexual Violence Warrior
- Stephen Lanza, Lieutenant General, Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- MacArthur “Genius Grant” Fellows panel
- Father Stephen Sundborg, Seattle University President and Social Justice Leader
Starbucks is dedicated to the development of student leaders and proud to be a presenting sponsor of the Leadership Firesides.